Lucion now offer BOHS P module courses and examinations across the country. We have dedicated training space in our offices in the North East and Midlands, and our qualified BOHS course provider – Chris Parr, can also travel to you to provide the training.
BOHS P modules are vital for working with asbestos. To find the next available course, click the links below or email email@example.com:
- P401 - Identification Of Asbestos In Bulk Samples (PLM)
- P402 - Buildings Surveys and Bulk Sampling for Asbestos (including Risk Assessment and Risk Management Strategies)
- P403 – Asbestos Fibre Counting (PCM)
- P404 – Air Sampling Of Asbestos And MMMF And Requirements For ACertificate Of Reoccupation Following Clearance Of Asbestos
- P405 – Management of Asbestos in Buildings
- P406 – Supervision and Management of the Safe Removal and Disposal of Asbestos
- S301 – Asbestos and Other Fibres
The dangers of asbestos when badly managed are now widely known in the UK. Strict regulation on the management of asbestos means that in order to reduce risk to your employees, tenants or your company, it is vital that the right people have the right knowledge on asbestos to minimise risk.
The various courses can take between three or four days to complete, but the increased knowledge gained is imperative to ensure your company manages asbestos in line with the relevant regulation and guidance in place. To find out when our next available course is going to be held, email firstname.lastname@example.org today.